Hello from Little Rock AR.

AspectOne

Grasshopper
I have been a Goldwing rider for many years. My wife A2 and I were moderators on 2 of the largest Goldwing Forums in the world for a good while and we also LOVE our Vetter products. From the first Quicksilver mounted on an XS 400 and ridden tot he Vetter Ralley in Colorado Springs CO to our latest Vetter equipped wing we love em to the core

I look forward to being part of forums and riding again, health forced a small time away but wanted to start HERE with a big shout from LR AR to all of you.... find our other posts on other forums by searching out AspectOne and look for more here as I try to take advantage of the years you all have spent using this great gear.

Thanks
Chris and Berta Lemke
AspectOne and Two

100_0311.JPG

IMGP7722.JPG

DSCF4214.JPG

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Welcome to the forum Chris and Berta. Nice looking bikes! Where you guys from?

You also mentioned you were having search issues? Is something not working correctly? Let me know so I can make it better or fix it.

AspectOne

Grasshopper
We are both Arkies by birth, love to travel though.. thanks for asking. My search issues are probably just me and being rusty. Searching for threads on refurbishing Vetter products turned up very little.

Thanks

A1

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
What is interesting is that there has not been a lot of restoration of a fairing and whatnot on the forum. Everybody seems to be more into the actual bike build and promoting that process. Including Windjammers of course.

That would be a great guide for somebody to document. I don't think to many people do it yet, because the gear is so plentiful and can be found in real good condition.

I may do one myself now to to document it!

Saxonplace

Vetter Aficionado
What is interesting is that there has not been a lot of restoration of a fairing and whatnot on the forum. Everybody seems to be more into the actual bike build and promoting that process. Including Windjammers of course.

That would be a great guide for somebody to document. I don't think to many people do it yet, because the gear is so plentiful and can be found in real good condition.

I may do one myself now to to document it!

Its not a Vetter fairing but if you look here there is a bit of a story of how I restored my Rickman Polaris fairing.

http://www.vetterowners.com/threads/rickman-polaris-for-z1000st.678/