Vetter Vindicator Fairing & Mounting Bracket - Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki

Mark Shenfield

Grasshopper
Screen Shot 2013-12-03 at 9.48.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2013-12-03 at 9.50.41 AM.png Screen Shot 2013-12-03 at 9.50.59 AM.png

DESCRIPTION:

This Silver and Black Craig Vetter Vindicator Fairing & Mounting Bracket is in close-to-perfect condition.

Everything pictured came with my 1978 Honda CX500 - however it was only used for several rides before removed. It has all been in storage for the past 35 years.

The bracket being sold is for a Honda, but will fit most Kawasaki, Yamaha, and Suzuki models made from the mid 70's - 90's. Bike specific brackets can be purchased online or easily made.

It is not in original packaging, as it came attached to the bike. There are some blue paint marks on the front right side of the fairing (I assume from moving the fairing around storage), and several small scratches. This said, there are no noticeable large scratches or dents that can be found anywhere. The window has no scratches on it & is in great condition. All the original wiring, mounting brackets, light extensions, the key to the right lock-box, and even lights are included.

This is a great fairing, it's just never been for me. I hope you can make good use of it.

ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221329855547?item=221329855547&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

~

Further readings / helpful information:

(note: replace the " [dot] " with a ".")

Vetter Fairings Main Page:
craigvetter [dot] com/pages/vetter_fairings/Vetter-Fairings-main
All Craig Vetter Fairings:
craigvetter [dot] com/pages/vetter_fairings/Every_Vetter_Fairing_made
Vetter Fairing F.A.Q.s:
craigvetter [dot] com/pages/Vetter_Fairings/Frequently%20asked%20questions
All Vetter Installation Instructions:
craigvetter [dot] com/pages/vetter_fairings/All_Vetter_instructions
Specific Fairing Installation Instructions (pdf document):
craigvetter [dot] com/images/Vetter%20Fairings/Windjammer-instructions-images/Windjammer_instructions/1979%20Windjammer%20IV%20Owner's%20Manual

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
BUYER ASSUMES SHIPPING COST.
(note: basketball not included)

John Jennings

Grasshopper
Could some of you veterans tell me if this fairing, not the mounts necessarily, is the same as on my Kawasaki? Looks like it to me! Also, I see he probably is not to active on the site. Hope he still gets an email notice!