Took a few pics

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Glad we are killing you:D
Not doing so good right now,spent three days in the hospital for low sodium levels:(
Here is a terrible video of me riding,we had to slow to 60 because we came across another biker riding double so I did not crowd him/her,let them have there ride.
We took an old camera and bungied it on my buddies headlight:) Not a good impression like a Go Pro:crash

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Two out of five XS'S with Vetters..it's a start.
013-7.jpg

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Did I mention I might go off Vetter topics with my pictures:)
059.jpg

opps, wrong picture:clap again.

Saw this truck today while train watching,park it in my driveway and I have a new home.

1401503_10206155245537688_6171712179031694717_o.jpg

Beekman

Learning the Ropes
Went out for a nice ride with the boys tonight, with the obligatory tim horton's stop

20150720_211220.jpg

Hmm it only comes up baby sized for some reason
Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
20150720_211220.jpg

There we go

Last edited:

Beekman

Learning the Ropes
What is Tim Hortons? I am from Cincinnati..humor me:frontmoto

Tim Hortons is a magical place full of tasty coffee, sweets galore, free wifi and usually an attractive server or two haha

They're by far the most common coffee shop here in Ontario at least in rural areas. Starbucks seems to be taking over in the trendy areas of big cities.

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
Tim Hortons is a magical place full of tasty coffee, sweets galore, free wifi and usually an attractive server or two haha

They're by far the most common coffee shop here in Ontario at least in rural areas. Starbucks seems to be taking over in the trendy areas of big cities.

Not the Tim Horton's in Newfoundland!

Beekman

Learning the Ropes
Dont think ive ever met an attractive newf, most fun people on earth though

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
I try not to visit the chains.Have two small bakeries near me,one of the bakers was on the food channel.Dunkin Donuts seems to rule the bakery business around here.Starbucks.too expensive but good coffee.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
What is Tim Hortons? I am from Cincinnati..humor me:frontmoto
I have a friend in Buffalo whom loves Tim Hortons coffee. Here in Cali we don't have them. We have mostly Starbucks and in some areas Peet's. I like Peet's lots more then Starbucks.

I have been sent some Hortons and I have to say it's tasty. Wish we had one here.