Took a few pics

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
I went across it but several boards were down and a hole in the black top.One just down the road from there was shut down. I take one that looks in better shape to get to where I go all the time.
Of course it would hold up to a Cali earthquake..we do things right here in the east:)
10847364_10204800332065698_1451699088778997963_o.jpg

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
I hope to get some Vetter pics this year,I can find a lot of pics on line with a google search but I prefer to take my own...ya know what I mean:)

dieselheart001

Grasshopper
That deserves a ROTFLMFAO!!!
The first time I saw a Smart I asked the dealer if it came with an optional belly mower. Hey, with a/c and tunes, plenty of space for snacks and a cooler full of beers I'd forego a ZTR machine ANY day!
That's the only time I get to "drink and drive", anymore...

Mark

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Rob..I like the looks of the old wings soo much better than the new ones..they have personality,the new ones are just too dang big and come from a sci-fi movie.

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Thanks,I don't think I could have survived the road without the jammer on there.It has helped me thru cold,rain and sand blowing off of sand trucks not to mention the countless bug splats on the windshield:)

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Thank you for your concern.I am doing pretty dang gone on good..no crutches,no big ole boot and no cast.I can get on the bike now but a little leary about riding,still a bit weak and the XS11 with a fairing is a bit heavy so I want a buddy of mine to ride with me on his bike in case I make a major .... up.And to think I taught this guy how to ride:)After two and a half years of not riding...I still got it:cheersThis afternoon after work I am gonna see if it runs and then I hope to ride a little:cheer