Quicksilver fairing, complete... any interest?

tjsmoker

Grasshopper
Country flag
Hey all, new member here and checking if anyone needs/wants a Vetter Quicksilver fairing. It was on my '78 Honda CB550, includes mounting hardware and is in great condition. I'm including a few pics but can provide additional info and pics if interested. Located just east of Lancaster PA.

IMG_20220829_174445.jpgIMG_20220829_175029.jpg

Talan

Grasshopper
Country flag
Hello! I'm wondering if this is still available/how much you're asking for it. I have my dads 78' Honda Cx500, and just this past weekend, I shattered the side of the old vetter Quicksilver windshield/fairing. The one you have pictured looks exactly like it and would be amazing to get a hold of.

tjsmoker

Grasshopper
Country flag
Thanks for checking and yes, it's still available. Shipping is probably not a very good option so are you anywhere near Lancaster PA to pick it up? I'd be OK with $25, would just like to see it put to good use since it's still in great shape.

Talan

Grasshopper
Country flag
Thanks for checking and yes, it's still available. Shipping is probably not a very good option so are you anywhere near Lancaster PA to pick it up? I'd be OK with $25, would just like to see it put to good use since it's still in great shape.
No problem. Im in Ann Arbor, MI but I'd be more than happy to take a drive to pick it up.
Would this weekend work?

Alan F.

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
If you have a minute please update this thread with more of your story and progress, and maybe a picture of said CX500. I'm sure we'd all enjoy hearing and seeing more.