Cycle Sound Question

PAUL politsch

Vetter Aficionado
2014-02-26 10.56.47.jpg
Also the case has 4 holes on the top. 2 on each side. Ive seen some with the brackets behind the the speaker cover to the fairing . I think this one was set up with the 2 holes on each side a flat bracket over the holes then 45 sweep to the fairing bolts. (i'm guessing) will take a picture to show. a good close up 2014-02-26 10.55.18.jpg
2014-02-26 10.55.18.jpg
2014-02-26 10.56.32.jpg

PAUL politsch

Vetter Aficionado
I would like if all possable to get some angle shots of the brackets and how they mount. Through the wind shield looking into the cycle sound case.. I;ve found that the 4 holes are for the screws to screw the case down. I'm guessing that the mounting brackets went under them some how. Pictures please. AN thanks for all the replys. I also want to get the horns going in the fairing but ill stat another thread when its time for that .

PAUL politsch

Vetter Aficionado
Do you have a one piece or a two piece stereo pod?
I'm guessing its a two peace. top an bottom splits apart with the screws. posted question at bottom. an thank you for your reply's. This bike is going to be so cool. I really havent seen alot of them dressed up in pictures on line to g by far as color. I, we, are a different class. most others like to slim them down and make them naked. Not me I want it original as possible.. The bike is a 78 an I'm a 74...

PAUL politsch

Vetter Aficionado
I figure that as long as it's high enough to clear the gauges im good Vibration from road shift, Would require some type of under lay. Did you have any issues with it? Or being the brackets held taunt?

PAUL politsch

Vetter Aficionado
Yea I know. The brackets would have been nice. I asked for my trunk mount bracket to grab bar. That's strong. Think Craig would know?

Terraplane Tom

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
I figure that as long as it's high enough to clear the gauges im good Vibration from road shift, Would require some type of under lay. Did you have any issues with it? Or being the brackets held taunt?
Without the brackets I found that the plastic windshield bolts would snap off. So I replaced the with a screw with a rubber washer and bracket and applied light pressure so that the windshield doesn't crack.

PAUL politsch

Vetter Aficionado
I'll set mine up and sn
That's the way it should attach with the style that you have.
yea thats whats I thought to. but you would need to put the squeese to it to do that And tho's holes on the case that don;t have screw's is 4 of the two the keep it all together. tho's 4 and the two on the front. Let me get this pic out real quick
p a