Took a few pics

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
Too much for my taste. To me, that makes the bike a dry weather only bike... what is the fun in that?

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Some call this cluttered,I call it home.

DSC_0276.jpg

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Hey,I just went thru this whole thread and ya know what..it has been a fun one:)
A little of this and a little of that,I get to post a few of my pictures and tell a short story,get off topic and have a little fun.
The fairing,in my case the Vetter has made my wanderlust on a bike easier and more enjoyable and made me decide to ride even when it was cold or wet and raining otherwise the kick stand would be down:)
Well now,picture time,in the mountains following the Colorado river for 239 miles from my train window a snow picture for AV...this is what you have to look forward to....

DSC_0130_0128.jpg

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Well we have a little group that gets together 4 times a year from the party hardy days of the 60's and 70's.
The cast of characters changes as we have lost many,some time we have a large group other times like this one just average but long time childhood friends are keepers.I am on the left end behind the girl and a bit on the tall side..I used to be blonde:)

224697_10150250078435944_5119863_n.jpg

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
I like old graveyards. There is just something cool about them. Lots of history, wish I could know more about the once living.

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Yuppers,around here there are a lot of old grave yards and historical sites.This is about 200 yards away and in the book The Frontiersman I think or another one by the same author tells of Fort Dunlap.
6-22-08294.jpg

When I do my short 100-150 miles rides around here I try to hit a park or historical place or follow the railroad tracks.

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Well here I am in'75 at Buena Vista CO. I jumped off the highway and hit a dirt road to find a spot to camp and liked it here. A local came by walking his dog so I asked him to take my pic with my Kodak 110.Stealth camping:)
001-52.jpg