running/driving lights

Seth Matthews

Vetter Aficionado
maybe this isn't in the right place, feel free to move it if not, but have any of you put driving or running lights on your Vetter bikes? just curious if I could get a pic to see what they look like on there.

roncar

There was a driving lights mount, as seen in the left pic, that attached to the fairing mount. I don't remember if it was a vetter product or not, as I haven't seen one for decades.

In the right pic, a previous owner had cut through the lowers and bolted to the fairing mount along with a second attachment to the crashbar.

You are only limited by your imagination.
driving lights.jpg

bugdaddy66

Grasshopper
Not sure what bike you have, but many riders mount them to the crash bars. Might suggest using LED units, many early bikes have charging systems without a lot of reserve capacity.

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
1100-6.png
Mine are a bit lower on the crash guards and are actually a pair of back-up lights. They are a bit of a wide angle lense so they fan out to the sides of the road more, which is what I wanted.

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
I always wanted to put some on my case guards but I don't think that much of my electrical system,I don't know if it could handle them.I have enough problems keeping my turn signals working.