Where is Steppenwolf?

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
I am actually getting worried. Has anybody heard from Steppen or seen him on other forums? I know he also frequents xs11.com. :(

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
I am actually getting worried. Has anybody heard from Steppen or seen him on other forums? I know he also frequents xs11.com. :(

Where am I...still here..things don't always go how you plan:)
Pictures you want:)
004-29.jpg

3e9e8495-2abe-47bc-988f-f67fc741625d.jpg

My campsite...........
1010414_10151638482238725_1021226443_n.jpg

See the BMW in the background?
059-3.jpg

My Bike..in the hands of a stranger!!!!!!!!!!!
003-44.jpg

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
Well at least you came out of hibernation. :D

Was the first picture the results of something that was planned?

Last edited:

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
The forum, a small forum, our forum, is now back to normal, welcome back Steppen. We love our Vetters, we love our neighbors, we love our Steppenwolf. No more extended vacations!

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Only have a second... 1st pic,new knee was planned..feels good to walk again without a walker or crutches.
Gotta go..see surgeon in an hour and then more physical therapy:)

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
I am not gonna rush it but the surgeon an the pt people said I am doing great...long story about that but I haven't been able to ride since april7th,2013..my right knee was supposed to be replaced a year ago but I had a lot of things go wrong and so hospital time:( Feb3 rd I got a new knee:) Now my next step..possible amputation of left foot..
002-51.jpg

Not my best year:D But I plan to ride again..may take another year but I am determined.
Didn't mean to bring my personnel life on here so I kept it as short as I could.They give ya killer drugs:):D:cigar:

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
That sounds terrible Steppen. Why will they have to remove your foot? You will be able to ride again, it's just gonna take a few to get everything back to normal.

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
That sounds terrible Steppen. Why will they have to remove your foot? You will be able to ride again, it's just gonna take a few to get everything back to normal.
I didn't really mean to kinda bring it out to the public but now they want to screw,nut and bolt,zip tie and duck tape my foot...but I have ridden 15 miles this year,kinda stupid on my part but:D Can't help myself.It will be awhile before that happens tho.I will try just about anything at this point. Just give ma a tweleve pack and the remote control and I will be happy:(

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Got home from hospital sunday.Long story short,foots been broke for some time and they finally got around to fixing it.Two metal plates in foot,14 screws.No weight bearing for 16 weeks and then a walking boot and re hab to learn how to walk again.Looks like I will be missing rides in the country this fall again.Going on two years now.
Might have to dig up some old 35mm and take pics of them.My left foot.

006-26.jpg

004-40.jpg

001-55.jpg

Scott

Learning the Ropes
No darn good! I can understand. Broke my shoulder a year ago last spring and couldn't ride. I hope you have a good recovery!

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Well now that I am not taken the pain pills like I was I hope to start finding so info or pics on the Vetter,pics won't be mine since I am not allowed out of the house for at least four months.Kinda gotta try to keep a little foroum related:D