Patches, Patches, and Patches!

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
vetter_owners_group_patches_01.jpg

Since we first put out the VOG patches some years ago we have gained a number of new members.

I am doing a small release of patches to members that do not have one yet. These are limited edition, and when they are gone they are gone and I don't anticipate reprinting them.

I am however working on a VOG 5 year anniversary patch. VOG was formed in late 2012, and I started on the forum in 2013. Fun stuff ahead.

To get one of the original patches all you need to do is submit a private message to me with your mailing address and I will send you a patch free of charge. However, there is one catch! You will be run though a intense qualification process with algorithms that would baffle the worlds top scientists. I just can't give these to anybody!

Looking forward to sending out some patches to our valued VOGS!

:cheers

Scott-E

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Forgive me for not knowing how to send you a private message. How do I do that?
I'd love to have an original patch.

BeachedSquirrel

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Forgive me for not knowing how to send you a private message. How do I do that?
I'd love to have an original patch.

If you click on his username it will open a window where a link will show, "Start a conversation." Click that and start typing away!

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
I must admit, I did not see the "Est 2012" on the patch until looking at the picture above.

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
I have mine from a few years back and they are nice.I have noticed a number of new members and also on my sites,must be people are parking their bikes for the winter( those who have snow and ice) But are still on the high of riding thru the summer,spring and fall...hope the trend continues.

Scott-E

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Got my patch today, I'm Stoked! Now I've got to figure out if I want it upper left or upper right on my old skool denim vest. It's a really nice patch. I'd love a few vinyl stickers just like it.

Scott-E

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
I have mine from a few years back and they are nice.I have noticed a number of new members and also on my sites,must be people are parking their bikes for the winter( those who have snow and ice) But are still on the high of riding thru the summer,spring and fall...hope the trend continues.
I ride year round down here in Alabama. Some think I'm crazy to ride when it's below freezing. I simply dress for it. I've been riding year round since I was 12. I even rode all winter while going to Navy schools at North Chicago Naval Training Center. Back then I had bought a Honda XL 250 Enduro from a guy that had just got orders sending him to a Ship in the Mediterranean and could not take it with him. I put studs in the tires and rode it all winter despite the ice and snow. It was a hoot! I spent 2 winters up there before heading out to San Diego, CA. I sold that bike to another guy for what I paid for it. I had another set of tires for it when there was no snow and ice. Those tires went with it. Sometimes I wounder how many people that bike passed through while on that Navy Base.

Tom Connelly

Grasshopper
Country flag
View attachment 2317

Since we first put out the VOG patches some years ago we have gained a number of new members.

I am doing a small release of patches to members that do not have one yet. These are limited edition, and when they are gone they are gone and I don't anticipate reprinting them.

I am however working on a VOG 5 year anniversary patch. VOG was formed in late 2012, and I started on the forum in 2013. Fun stuff ahead.

To get one of the original patches all you need to do is submit a private message to me with your mailing address and I will send you a patch free of charge. However, there is one catch! You will be run though a intense qualification process with algorithms that would baffle the worlds top scientists. I just can't give these to anybody!

View attachment 2317

Not sure how to PM but if any patch is left & you are wiling to send to Spain let me know. Ofc I will cover the cost!