**********************Free Vetter Windjammer Front Fairing with K&G Saddlebags**********************

Jaime Lopez

Grasshopper
Just purchased a 1982 cb750 with a complete windjammer front fairing and luggage kit. I am going to turn this bike into a Cafe, and have no use for it. Would rather have someone take it off my hands for free than throwing it away. I am located in Washington D.C. Please email me at jnlopez7@gmail.com if interested. I do not come on this forum very much.

Thanks!
J

Attachments

• cb750 3.jpg
    cb750 3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,178
  • cb750 4.jpg
    cb750 4.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,001
  • cb750.jpg
    cb750.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,358

AspectOne

Grasshopper
Nice set and not easily found as good as these PLEASE do not throw them away. If no one from this forum wants them I can surely find someone on our Goldwing forums that do.

Congrats on the new bike too!

A1

Jaime Lopez

Grasshopper
This bike was a barn find, and the kit is unmolested and in great shape for its age. comes with wiring too and mounting brackets!

AspectOne

Grasshopper
Someones gonna get a heck of a deal here... will sit back and wait to see who from this forum may want them but I can assure you this will be a huge favor to someone. Goldwingers will eat those up! lol

Beekman

Learning the Ropes
Will you deliver to the Canadian border? ;)

Cant stand the thought of this set going in the trash!

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
I mentioned my key numbers in the calling-all-keys sticky thread. I wonder if I should move this recent stuff to a new thread of its own?
I was thinking the same thing. It kinda took on a life of its own. Where should we stop it, what should be call it, and where do you want it moved?

Larry Fine

Country flag
Where should we stop it, what should be call it, and where do you want it moved?
I think the "Non-Vetter Bikes, Fairings, & Projects" forum would be appropriate,, but not for this entire thread. Can just the KG-specific posts be relocated?