Where is Steppenwolf?

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Sound like you are going to have plenty of time to post cool things and search for Vetter goodies. I am right there, I need more time! I have so much I want to share and do. Time, time, time.

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Yes indeed where does the time go? I have been trying to heal for a month now.Doing good soo far.January I hope to have a walking cast on. I have missed a few birthday greetings on here so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you guys!!.
Been following the posts but haven't felt like contributing,dang drugs mess up your mind. Give me a twelve pack and I would be happier:)
But I hope to be on here a bit more again,for good or worse.
Can't believe I have been on here almost a year...wow what a year it has been for me and this site has seem to settled into a small but growing like minded individuals who like motorcycles,riding and of course the Vetter.
Nice not to have any flaming,nothing but help and information from the members so the moderators don't have to be paid overtime.
Off my soap boxo_O

Last edited:

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
My gosh, has it been a flippin year already? Its cool to see our little community grow slow but steady. Great members, great info!

Thanks Steppen!