Vetter Sounds For Various Models?

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
I have a few Voodoo.

Vetter Sound in good condition, very minor cracks, faded a bit, houses larger speakers, hole for emblem, but no emblem, worn grills. $20.00 plus shipping

Vetter Sound in really nice condition, no cracks, houses larger speakers, emblem, nice grills. $55.00 plus shipping

Cycle Sound in good condition, somebody cut the front for full din, houses smaller speakers, decent grills, emblem. $20.00 plus shipping

None have speakers, radio, or antennas, guessing shipping will be 12 dollars or so. Let me know if you need more info or a pic. Also, if anybody else whats one of these let me know. Voodoo has first shot.

Larry Fine

Country flag
Now that I've decided to mount the WJ5, I'm looking for a stereo enclosure. I can handle enlarging the opening, but the "larger speaker" capacity is a major plus.

Anyone? Frye?

VoodooRed_KZ1100_A-3

Learning the Ropes
I am up to my ears! I will so this for you tomorrow or weds. Ill get you some pics. Hang tight!

I've been up to my ears as well, here lately. Fall semester is firing up and I'm just now catching up to this. Still interested in the Cycle Sound. Besides $55, what do you figure shipping to the same address as the patch would be? Let me know when you can- welcome to PM me...
Mark, a.k.a. VoodooRed

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Hi Voodoo! I have been crazy as well. I just moved and everything is nuts here. Just a mess. I am pulling one for Larry, and ill pull the one for you as well.

Larry Fine

Country flag
From what I've read, they don't all fit all fairings. It's important that my WJ5 gets one that fits it correctly. I hate to see a fairing cry. :(

81 CB750K

Grasshopper
I am getting my bike back soon from restoration work, and will be interested in putting in a stereo for my Windjammer III. Does anyone here have a Vetter sound to fit it?
AVetterXS I have been reading that you might have something, if you or anyone else here has one for sale, please let me know.
Most of what I have seen on ebay is trashed and/or they want too much!
Thanks

PAUL politsch

Vetter Aficionado
I have started doing my 77 GL1000. My fairing was all busted up on this bike. I'm looking for another one. I do have lowers for it This one willl be neat because of the year and it has spokes Cool. One day at a time. Work has been steady so that is good. Looks like I will be getting a dog now. Times have changed All I have is my Bike and boat to play with Elvis has left the building so to speak so There it is ..! Hope everyone has a great weekend ..!

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
I am getting my bike back soon from restoration work, and will be interested in putting in a stereo for my Windjammer III. Does anyone here have a Vetter sound to fit it?
AVetterXS I have been reading that you might have something, if you or anyone else here has one for sale, please let me know.
Most of what I have seen on ebay is trashed and/or they want too much!
Thanks

As you may have read, I just moved and they are residing in boxes somewhere! I found one so far that was all alone. It's one that will fit the WJV and Larry is getting it. I hope to do my garage cleanup and unpack next weekend and I will definitely let you know.

81 CB750K

Grasshopper
As you may have read, I just moved and they are residing in boxes somewhere! I found one so far that was all alone. It's one that will fit the WJV and Larry is getting it. I hope to do my garage cleanup and unpack next weekend and I will definitely let you know.
OK, Thank you, let me know what you find.

VoodooRed_KZ1100_A-3

Learning the Ropes
Hello AVetterXS,

Sorry I've been out of touch lately- much has happened here, good and bad. But I'm still alive! If you happen to get further unpacked and find that Cycle Sound we were talking about, I still need one. Hope things are getting better for you too.

Mark "Voodoo Red"

Duke65

Grasshopper
I am also looking for a unit to fit my WJ3. I have a Cyclesound unit but it doesn't fit properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Duane

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Do you have a pic of the unit you have and the fairing? If so, start a new thread in this forum and I can see if I can help.