Now 2 kinds of Vetter fairings - 1972

Scott

Learning the Ropes
20140818_183745r.jpg
Cool find. 26 page Vetter brochure - 1972. Obviously I needed it! Signatures in the grass.

20140818_183819r.jpg

20140818_183847r.jpg

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
Some day, real soon..., I'll have a WJ with those external turn signals. A CB750 with a Phantom would be nice too!!!!!!:D

Scott

Learning the Ropes
Definitely. "A CB750 with a Phantom" would be way cool!!! I really don't ever remember seeing one in real life. Where's that barn find we are all looking for?!

Scott

Learning the Ropes
Yes. I will ask Craig if it is ok to scan to pdf and upload if you like. I really enjoyed looking at it. Another one of those "I need it" items.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
I am currently working on a file manager, where I can post all manuals, ads, and whatnot. Its about half done. It will be very organized.

Scott

Learning the Ropes
I agree! That would look awesome on a vintage style shirt. Maybe because it is vintage! We would have to send one to Craig.

Len Lutz

Grasshopper
Country flag
I am currently working on a file manager, where I can post all manuals, ads, and whatnot. Its about half done. It will be very organized.

I bought my 1980 Kawasaki KZ1300-A2 in February, 1982. I just recently found information I received when I bought it. I have the "Windjammer IV / Vindicator II Owner's Manual", the "Kawasaki Saddle Bags Complete Instruction Booklet for KZ1300", and the "Cycle Sound Radio Installation and Mounting Instructions". I would be happy to scan them to PDFs if you could use them.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
We can always use manuals! I am hopefully gonna find some time to finish our documents archive. So so close. You can always email me at admin at vetterowners.com I can clean and post from there.