A few NOS Vetter saddlebag doors for sale

hogfiddles

Grasshopper
Country flag
I have a couple or three nos saddlebag doors available......I'll dig them out and take photos if anyone is interested.

Dave

Scott-E

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
I have a couple or three nos saddlebag doors available......I'll dig them out and take photos if anyone is interested.

Dave
I'm interested. My right side saddlebag door has a little road rash. Depending on how much you want for the door it might be a lot better for me to replace it than filling the scratches and painting it. I don't care what color they are as I will paint it to match my bike. I might take them all just so I have spares.

hogfiddles

Grasshopper
Country flag
I have two sets of blue/chrome doors, a single black/chrome door, and single brownish/with gold trim door.

All are still in the cardboard, although the cardboard is a mess and stuck to the doors....you'll have to clean them

Scott-E

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
I have two sets of blue/chrome doors, a single black/chrome door, and single brownish/with gold trim door.

All are still in the cardboard, although the cardboard is a mess and stuck to the doors....you'll have to clean them
Is the black/chrome door a right side door? That's the one I would like to replace. If your selling all at one price I could take them all depending on how much you want for them and what shipping would cost.

I'm going to paint the one I use to replace my right bag door so the stuck cardboard is no big deal. I'd still need to prep them for paint, which would take care of that problem.

hogfiddles

Grasshopper
Country flag
Haven't forgotten you ...... just crazy busy--- hopefully be able to get back to them later this coming week.

Dave