Took a few pics

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Reaction score
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
Things do happen,she walked in front of the camera as I was taking a pic of the BMW in the background..dang it;)
Had that happen a few times. Hope you liked the pictures,just clickety to enlarge.

roncar

Reaction score
Things do happen,she walked in front of the camera as I was taking a pic of the BMW in the background..dang it
Had that happen a few times. Hope you liked the pictures,just clickety to enlarge.
BMW in the background? All I see in that angle (besides the obvious;)) is more people.

Must have been a bunch of inconsiderate people stepping in front of that BMW or you're using one of them new-newfangled "auto-aim" cameras.:)

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Reaction score
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
My auto aim was in full force that second. Butt I hope you enjoyed the other pics..have many more threads there to look at...tooting my own horn I know but do it before I get banned:)

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Reaction score
Nice stuff! a lot of vintage stuff there and now I can actually say I have seen a truck tool box that has been converted to a hack.

and for the record... every once in a while, an none motorcycle picture is good! :D

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Reaction score
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
My question is "Where are those bikes the rest of the year?":D
Glancing thru my bike pics I just don't have many with Vetter fairing on them other than mine. Will keep my eyes open and try and find a few.

Reactions: AVetterXS

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Reaction score
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
Saw a number of nice bike this morning at the weekly Retired and Riding group pre ride breakfast. I liked these two..have a few more but..

That was the mom,pop kid ride..all four go on vacation on that set up.

Yellow seems to be a popular color lately.

5/6/14 all before I voted:)

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Reaction score
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
Gas tanker? Were you the gas man?
When I did tankers it was soy,palm oil for P&G from barges or near a farm site,liquid fertilizer,plasticizer,anti freeze to GM,jet fuel to the air force,methanol,formaldehyde,what ever. I did hospital supplies for along time and food products to prison and mental institutions.
:bear:I then got into lawn care:)

Reactions: AVetterXS

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Reaction score
I had a wet butt after that:)We camped out there and had 22 inches of snow so we dug down to dirt to set up camp and make a fire ring and grill...the good ole days when we didn't know ant bettero_O
Or care... :D If I did that today at the age of 48, I'd be sore for a week just from the cold butt!