Not the Summertime Blues

XS11JAMMERIII

Learning the Ropes
I am now coming up on the one year anniversary of my move from the dairies and farmland of Central California to America’s first gold rush in Central North Carolina. I have not yet found a finer road than the Pacific Coast Highway but I have found many runners up. The move is the best decisions I have made, but this time of the year the Battery Tender is spending more time with my XS Eleven than I.
The winter blaaaaaas have temporally got me but I have planned a ride to The Wall in DC in March and down to Florida in April with a day or two stop at MCRD Parris Island to see how much things have changed since ’66. Anybody know if we can still ride on the beach at Daytona?

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
That I do not know, as I am still stuck riding in cow fart land. I know roncar is from Florida. He may have some direction (pun intended).

I hear NC is beautiful in the non cold months. However by what I hear, this year it hasn't been as bad a past years.

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
Make sure you spend some time on the blue ridge parkway. It rivals The PCH, the difference is that you are in the mountains rather than the coast.