New member, not new to Vetter

hogfiddles

Grasshopper
Country flag
Hi all,

I just stumbled onto this forum! I"ve had several 'jammer now, my first one being on the 1983 XJ650 Maxim in my avatar. I took that bike from a dirty rusty bike,to a 2nd Place trophy as shown.

I"ve had quite a few enjoyable conversations with Craig, and am looking forward to seeing how this site progresses.

heading into lurk mode.........if anyone happens to need to get in contact with me, I am very active over on the xjbikes.com community, though......now---to lurk mode.

Dave

hogfiddles

Grasshopper
Country flag
Well, I'll mostly lurk---- most of my activity is over on Xjbikes..... Not enough time to be active on every site--- lol

Dave F

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
Well, I'll mostly lurk---- most of my activity is over on Xjbikes..... Not enough time to be active on every site--- lol

Dave F

I can relate... Three or four GoldWing forums, two or three shooting forums, and the local media forum... How is a person expected to get anything else accomplished in a day!

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Welcome Dave! The thing about this forum, it's small and easy, and very specific. Its easy to pop in every so often and catch up and read Larry's latest joke.