Kinda Free To a Good Home, Vetter Luggage

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Cleaning the shop, I found this pair of Vetter saddle bags. I will sell them for 5 dollars + shipping (prob 25 to 30 bucks UPS ground, US only). I have 4 other pairs lurking so I don't think I will miss them. These are in need of some love, but can look good. They are structurally sound. The cool thing about these is, as you can see there is the Vetter emblem and Vetter on them, not just Vetter. This means these are pre Craig selling the company.

Anywho, talk amongst yourselves and let me know if anybody wants them.

Vetter_Luggage_01.jpg
Vetter_Luggage_02.jpg
Vetter_Luggage_03.jpg
Vetter_Luggage_04.jpg
Vetter_Luggage_05.jpg

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Alright, I am lowering the price $3.00 plus exact cost on shipping. I have boxes and packing. No cost to the buyer.

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
Tempting, but I have too much going on with my 1100 right now, otherwise I'd buy them for the Emblems alone.

Metal_Bob

Learning the Ropes
60914 ? About the same condition mine were in. I painted the chrome bits, but it do wish they were still like new...

jplafnear

Grasshopper
Cleaning the shop, I found this pair of Vetter saddle bags. I will sell them for 5 dollars + shipping (prob 25 to 30 bucks UPS ground, US only). I have 4 other pairs lurking so I don't think I will miss them. These are in need of some love, but can look good. They are structurally sound. The cool thing about these is, as you can see there is the Vetter emblem and Vetter on them, not just Vetter. This means these are pre Craig selling the company.

Anywho, talk amongst yourselves and let me know if anybody wants them.

View attachment 343 View attachment 344 View attachment 345 View attachment 346 View attachment 347

Are these still available?
I have a friend that would like to get them to replace the ones he has.

Thanks;

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
I am interested,do you have mounting brackets for sale also for an 11 special? Since this site started my thoughts on permanent saddle bags has changed some.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
I have been looking a long time for the brackets for a Special. They seem to be rare. I do have a set for the Standard that I am going to modify if I cant find the ones for the Special. If I find a lead I will let you know. I still have not check how much to ship the saddle bags. I would guess around 45 to 65 bucks. Just a guess. I will try to get a moment to check soon!

roncar

I'm not a painter. I just scraped off the flaking chrome, sandpapered smooth and rattlecanned. Not the greatest looking but better than chrome/rust.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Heya Eric, I do have them, they are in need of some love, lots of rust specs as you can see. I have procrastinated for the last year and have not weighed them, so I am not sure of shipping.