Best Looking Retro Motorcycle Today?

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
I would have to say the 2022 Kawasaki Z900RS SE or Anniversary is the best looking retro motorcycle on the market today (how would it look with a Vetter fairing). This bike is follows those lines of the early Kawi's. Now if only it was a 2 stroke! I want one! AND yes I know there are cafe lovers out there, but they could have left that model out. I think we have been cafe'd to death that last few years.

Kawasaki Website Z900RS Link

Attachments

• 2022-Kawasaki-Z900RS SE-01.jpg
    2022-Kawasaki-Z900RS SE-01.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 2022-Kawasaki-Z900RS SE-02.jpg
    2022-Kawasaki-Z900RS SE-02.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 2022-Kawasaki-Z900RS SE-03.jpg
    2022-Kawasaki-Z900RS SE-03.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 2022-Kawasaki-Z900RS SE-04.jpg
    2022-Kawasaki-Z900RS SE-04.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 88

kjell lindberg

Learning the Ropes
Country flag
It's suposed to be a good bike, at least that's what I heard from rumours.

You know what? Life is short, if you really like the bike and have the money, just buy it!

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
You are absolutely correct! Life is short. Money right now is being channeled to a house project. However, if the moons align then I may just pick me up one!

kjell lindberg

Learning the Ropes
Country flag
Honestly sorry Kynan!
Forgett what I wrote in response.

I did not intend to tell you what to do!!
I suffered a blood clot in the brain 8 months ago, lost 50% of my eyesight in both eyes.

So many things I wish I had done that's not possible anymore.
That's why I sometimes forgett my self and tells even strangers to follow their dreams/wishes cause who knows what is waiting behind the corner...

Anyway just thankful to be alive, could have ended really bad.
Will never ride again but still enjoys basic tinkering with my old bike, not mentally ready to sell it just yet.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Honestly sorry Kynan!
Forgett what I wrote in response.

I did not intend to tell you what to do!!
I suffered a blood clot in the brain 8 months ago, lost 50% of my eyesight in both eyes.

So many things I wish I had done that's not possible anymore.
That's why I sometimes forgett my self and tells even strangers to follow their dreams/wishes cause who knows what is waiting behind the corner...

Anyway just thankful to be alive, could have ended really bad.
Will never ride again but still enjoys basic tinkering with my old bike, not mentally ready to sell it just yet.
Heck, I didnt take it that way at all Kjell. I thought it was great advice, and more people should enjoy now while they are here and healthy, because you never now what tomorrow holds.

A blood clot in the brain sounds like a horrible experience. I have never had any brain issues at my ripe old age of 48 till this year. I developed a CFS Leak. I had 2 months of worst headaches I have every had. Needless to say the pain was 50% when laying down so I spent 1.5 months horizontal. Blah!!! I am happy that it was able to heal on its own. Now I have a whole new level of respect for people that go through brain issues. I cant imagine what you went through.

Well! Glad you are still here and even know you cant ride. But you can always ride with a buddy. Working on the bikes is fun and keeps the love alive.

Even if I were to get the Kawi, I would prob spend more time cleaning and loving it. Showing it off!

Stay heathy my friend, and I am trying to as well.

Alan F.

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Thanks, yup it's good fun. Not a fire breathing monster but still faster than most cars.