Some of the bugs fixed in 1.4.6 include:
- Add limits to the number of images being fetched by the image proxy simultaneously and add more strict limits to time outs and retrieval speed.
- Allow a character set to be specified in the SMF importer.
- Fix an off-by-one style error with the flood check that could allow multiple requests through in a 1 second window.
- On the customized components page, only revert items matching the filter.
- Remove deprecated Facebook social buttons and convert to use the HTML5-style versions.
- Fix an issue where Chrome would not re-focus the editor properly when opening a menu.
- In the editor, update the current button state using the browser APIs when backspacing.
- Load external JS/CSS when opening the smilie menu.
- When running the spam cleaner, stop redirecting when not checking IPs.
- Dynamically change whether fixed overlays are used based on the overlay height (when loaded).
- Properly number format user upgrade costs