Anyone ever saw this?

Jimandmona

Learning the Ropes
I've be using Vetter fairings for years because of the way they protect me when I ride. In the garage now I have 3 bikes with Vetters and yesterday I picked up my 3rd spare fairing and this last one came with Fiamm horns and something I've never saw before, a "Bike Bib" made by Innovations in vinyl in Anaheim CA. Has any one ever saw one of these before? It even has BMW above the headlight!
image.jpg
image.jpg

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
Never saw the bike bib before... Very interesting. The horns sure are a nice addition. They are a lot louder than my OEM Honda horns.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
That is nothing I have seen as of today. Very interesting... Actually amazing! Have you found or know any more history about the cover? This is a question I have been meaning to ask Craig. What accessories (non Vetter) were made for the Windjammer fairings?

Thank you so much for sharing! Super cool!

Jimandmona

Learning the Ropes
image.jpg
image.jpg
I've not been able to find any information on the "Bike Bib" I'm usually able to track things down but so far nothing! It does say"Lester" on the inside of the fairing but I'm thinking that it means a guy named Lester owned it. Actually Lester made wheels for motorcycles so the prior owner accessorized his bike just like we do. I installed the fairing on my 1980 BMW today along with the BB. Install uses snaps and Velcro to attach. I'm wondering if the BB is something other people would like.
Your right about the horns! Nice and loud! Im also the owner of a Vetter tank bag.

Last edited:

Epic Trekker

Learning the Ropes
I've not been able to find any information on the "Bike Bib" I'm usually able to track things down but so far nothing! It does say"Lester" on the inside of the fairing but I'm thinking that it means a guy named Lester owned it. Actually Lester made wheels for motorcycles so the prior owner accessorized his bike just like we do. I installed the fairing on my 1980 BMW today along with the BB. Install uses snaps and Velcro to attach. I'm wondering if the BB is something other people would like.
Your right about the horns! Nice and loud! I've also the owner of a Vetter tank bag.
Show that tank bag, I wanna see!