All Kleer Motorcycle Windshield Cleaner

michael_pickell

Learning the Ropes
It's good on your fairing windshield and helmet faceshield at repelling water and anti fogging inside faceshield. But be your own judge and get a FREE sample at their website.

canadianredneck

Grasshopper
I will try it, I have always used the meguiars plastic cleaners and polish. Time for a new windshield and a new product. Thanks Michael for your service, and for the tip!

canadianredneck

Grasshopper
OK, Michael, ordered and awaiting the free sample! Do they give you all the info on what it does and doesnt work on? I started using big mule hand wipes for cleaning up after car hauling (what i do) after someones recommendation, it has made a huge difference keeping clean, hopefully the same result with the kleener. I will update as soon as I try it.
I want to do the flasher recommendation next. Have you tried changing dash lights to LED? I have 2 burnt out and am looking into that.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
I think I am going to order some too. The resurrection of this thread was a good reminder of things of the past I meant to do!

XS11JAMMERIII

Learning the Ropes
I'll give a shot as well.
I have been using Lemon Pledge for years. I have yet to compare them; Pledge does the same as mentioned, is inexpensive and works for me on all painted, plastic and chrome surfaces. Is available in rattle cans (without the rattle), pump squirt and wipes. Softens and removes bugs easily. Great for touch-up after a hard days ride. As with all wipe down cleaning, dust off grit first will ensure better results.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Scott-E My barn find Russian Dnepr MT-11 sidecar motorcycle Non-Vetter Projects & Pictures 3
Scott-E Saved an old Bushtec Motorcycle trailer Non-Vetter Projects & Pictures 3
Alan F. Rice-O-Rama (a Japanese Motorcycle Event) The "Off Topic" Lounge 5
Larry Fine Motorcycle Auxiliary Light Bill The "Off Topic" Lounge 4
XS11JAMMERIII Motorcycle the only family vehicle? The "Off Topic" Lounge 9
BeachedSquirrel Twisted Oz Motorcycle Museum The "Off Topic" Lounge 3
michael_pickell Motorcycle Brake Rotor Resurfacing -TrueDisk Vendors: Products & Services 0
michael_pickell DYNA BEADS MOTORCYCLE BALANCING TIRE Vendors: Products & Services 2
Kynan C. Favorite Japanese Motorcycle Manufacture Poll The "Off Topic" Lounge 6
Two"85s" windshield clips Terraplane Sidecar 3
HorrorGuy windshield question Terraplane Sidecar 2
Dmd56 Looking for a Vetter Terraplane windshield Wanted: Motorcycles, Fairings & Accessories 4
Seth Matthews Meguiar's heavy duty headlight restoration kit, for windshield. Windjammer Fairings 10
GS850_Mike more windshield questions.... Windjammer Fairings 9
G Phantom 1500 bracket and windshield advice needed Other Vetter Fairings & Products 5
T adjustable windshield height ? General Vetter Discussion 4
Larry Fine Vintage Vetter Sting fairing NIB with windshield, hardware and manual Black External Classifieds: Craigslist, eBay 2
bugdaddy66 Replacement Windshield Supplier? General Vetter Discussion 10
Beekman Windshield refinishing Windjammer Fairings 14
Kynan C. Windjammer Windshield Extensions General Vetter Discussion 5
Larry Fine Who might be interested in a Rooster windshield? Other Vetter Fairings & Products 2
Antonio Carrillo Rooster Windshield Other Vetter Fairings & Products 9