Some of the other bug fixes include:
- Changed the approach of the link proxy to use a background ajax request to improve accuracy and reduce interference. Note that add-ons that build on the link proxy may need to be changed.
- Add a "quiet zone" to the QR code shown when enabling two-step verification via an app.
- Ensure that spam checking is run when editing a thread title.
- Do not autolink across "[" to prevent problems when a URL is surrounded by something that looks like a BB code.
- In PHP 5.4+, decode HTML5 entities when converting links to page titles.
- Ensure that report threads are created even if the content would exceed the maximum message length.
- Correctly identify a few additional patterns as bounced emails or challenge requests.
- When sending messages (via conversations) to users, do the autolinking only at the beginning to avoid making unnecessary page title resolution requests.
- Change the IPv6 information URL to a different, more complete service.