Some of the bugs fixed in 1.4.9 include:
- Make changes to support version 2.4 of the Facebook API. This fixes problems registering via Facebook with newly created Facebook apps.
- Make the contact page trigger a redirect if it is not loaded in an overlay. If it is loaded in an overlay, reset the contact form after successful submission.
- Fix filter list input height in Windows 10 version of IE 11.
- Fix unexpected parsing of email addresses within autolinked URLs.
- Fix a situation where BB codes would not be stripped as expected from thread previews.
- Prevent double alerts in certain situations with profile post comments.