Some of the bugs fixed in 1.4.4 include:
- Various fixes and improvements to the built in SMF 2.0 importer.
- Fixed an issue that would throw a server error when a poll is restored from a thread draft.
- Workaround an Internet Explorer bug which minimises the browser after posting.
- Correctly adjust post count of a user when a post is moved from a forum that does count to a forum that doesn't count.
- Fixed some IE11 bugs relating to copy and pasting content into the rich text editor.
- The "Manage profile posts on own profile" permission now allows a user to delete their own profile posts from their own profile.
- Changed the output of RSS feeds to bypass the use of the link / image proxy.
- Automatically link URLs used in Conversations created by the Warning system.