Who needs Summer!

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
It is the second week of December and I got the bike packed and loaded for a trip to Florida. Camping along the way and just going for a ride. Throttle therapy... it does the body good! My brother is retiring from the Navy after 30 years, so I have to go kick his ass out of the Navy seeing as I did it first. Calling for temps in the 60's tomorrow so it should be a great ride... I only hope it stays that way throughout the entire week.

roncar

Pretty chilly down here. About 60 at night and don't even reach 80 during the day. Thank goodness for thermals.:)

Dave Ireland

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Sitting here in my thermals, never mind out on the bike.
Still, it could be worse - thousands of people in the west of Ireland are facing immense life-changing flooding and storm damage, which has missed me entirely.

rob.lafady

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Been dodging flood waters and landslides here myself so no throttle therapy going on here...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
It was fun while it lasted, but reality has set back in. It was 33 degrees when I rode to work this morning... How did you celebrate the first day of Winter?

roncar

Autumn is finally arriving!
"
  • Today will be the last warm and humid day in this stretch of warm and humid weather that we have had.
  • A cold front will move through tonight, changing our wind direction to the north.
  • Cooler air will settle in over the weekend with highs Saturday in the upper 60s.

As the front stalls over South Florida on Sunday, an area of low pressure will move along it spreading widespread rain across the state.

Sunday will be cloudy, rainy, breezy and chilly with highs struggling to reach 60.

Drier and mild air will come in for the week ahead with highs recovering into the lower 70s by midweek."

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Autumn is finally arriving!
"
  • Today will be the last warm and humid day in this stretch of warm and humid weather that we have had.
  • A cold front will move through tonight, changing our wind direction to the north.
  • Cooler air will settle in over the weekend with highs Saturday in the upper 60s.

As the front stalls over South Florida on Sunday, an area of low pressure will move along it spreading widespread rain across the state.

Sunday will be cloudy, rainy, breezy and chilly with highs struggling to reach 60.

Drier and mild air will come in for the week ahead with highs recovering into the lower 70s by midweek."
Doesn't sound like it gets to cold there from what I am reading. How cold do the coldest part of your winters get Ron?