VOG Premier Patch Awards!

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
I have decided to put mine on my left sleeve,if I put it on the front shoulder the collar does block it..But looking at my jacket which is clean but looks dirty I might just get a new one:eek:Ring around the collar,ripped,grease stains and something melted in the pocket...once I am able to ride again I will try and be ATGATT when possible.

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
I have decided to put mine on my left sleeve,if I put it on the front shoulder the collar does block it..But looking at my jacket which is clean but looks dirty I might just get a new one:eek:Ring around the collar,ripped,grease stains and something melted in the pocket...once I am able to ride again I will try and be ATGATT when possible.

I find it is far easier to be SOTGSOTT.

steppenwolf

Vetter Master

MMM I gotta admit...what in the world does that mean?:D
ATGATT..all the gear all the time...you got me on that...with SOTGSOTT:(

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag

MMM I gotta admit...what in the world does that mean?:D
ATGATT..all the gear all the time...you got me on that...with SOTGSOTT:(

I am not a ATGATT kind of guy. I am a Some Of The Gear Some Of The Time kind of guy. I even ride without a helmet Sometimes, so SOTGSOTT. But that is my choice that I make and would have to live with.

Last edited:

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Just to feel like one of the cool folks, I sent a patch to myself. When it arrived I still had the same issue, I don't have a cool uniform to put it on. So.... I have been looking for something me like. Being a retarded designer, it takes me 3 weeks to buy a pair of shoes, and of which I do every 3 years. Needless to say I am 1 month in, and I don't know what to buy to start patching.

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
Just to feel like one of the cool folks, I sent a patch to myself. When it arrived I still had the same issue, I don't have a cool uniform to put it on. So.... I have been looking for something me like. Being a retarded designer, it takes me 3 weeks to buy a pair of shoes, and of which I do every 3 years. Needless to say I am 1 month in, and I don't know what to buy to start patching.

That is CLASSIC!!!

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
I sure have Larry. I did reply to your PM. I will send you out another one on Monday. I mail them via USPS. Please let me know when you get it.

Larry Fine

Country flag
Guess what arrived today!!! It's gorgeous. Now, I, too, need to find an article of clothing to wear it.

I wonder if anyone makes a motorcyclist's vest with pockets, kinda like a fisherman's vest.

In the meanwhile, I'm thinking of water-proofing it and putting it on the Rooster itself.