UI.X 1.4.7.0 Theme Update

Website
www.fluxar.com
Big update this round. Special thanks to Tyler from Audentio Design for doing the update for us. They have been a great theme development company to work with, and I would highly recommend them.
  • Statically position node stats icons
  • Remove @uix_alwaysShowNavDropdownArrow style property.
  • Remove @uix_showNavigationArrowsOnHover style property.
  • Add to UI.X Navigation style properties a dropdown for dropdown arrow style
  • Improved formatting and organization of uix.debug(). Also include more variables to further help debugging.
  • Touch Friendly Nav...
  • Sticky footer - minor javascript bug that caused the height of footer to increase
  • Postbit issue on firefox where images and text would not wrap properly - mainly affected firefox and IE
  • Flexbox footer improvements for IE10
  • Deleted uix_visitorTabs - we use navigation_visitor_tab for better support with add-ons
  • Home link as icon...
  • Toolbar icons are now using FontAwesome as opposed to an image but this can be toggled
  • Alerts are more prominent, we made them red. Its a feature cause we improved a bit the way xenforo handles alerts
  • Hide visitorTabs username at a certain width (save space on mobile)
  • Show avatar or glyph next to visitorTabs username (as opposed to only avatar)
  • FontAwesome is now packaged...

Website
www.fluxar.com
Me too! So I find it necessary to share in my own little private area where people just look at me cross eyed. I did enterprise network design from 1994 to present. Lots of very large medical networks, 50 seats or more most of the time. 2003 to present I primarily do design, web, print, product, graphic.