Streetglide with a Terraplane

Flhxlloyd

Grasshopper
Hello from an Okie. I got too old to hold up my Harley so I added a sidecar. I chose the Terraplane because of the low entry for my pup and the wrap around windshield. Plus I think it is the best looking sidecar for my Streetglide. I drove halfway across the country and back to get it. I had it mounted by a shop close by. I LOVE it! So does my pup. BUT, as I mentioned I’m old and crippled now and can’t travel long distances on a bike nowadays. I bought a larger trailer (6’4”x10’) and my rig is 6’6” wide. Does any one here have a Harley bagger with. Terraplane attached? If so I sure could use some advice on wheel centers, brackets, trim control, etc that will help me solve my problem. I have seen pics of other rigs like mine with the engine guard vert close to the sidecar body. Close up attachment pictures and measurements would be most appreciated.

Mike324

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Welcome to the forum. Hope your dog enjoys the rides. Mine loves the sights and smells when she rides. It is an easy sidecar for dogs to get into! Mike