SS, lowers, bags and frame in Maine $100

Scott-E

Vetter Aficionado
Reaction score
He's going to kick himself for selling it all once it's all gone.

Alan F.

Vetter Aficionado
Reaction score
Website
neclassicmotoguys.freeforums.net
Well he's building the GS1000 as a sportbike, so you know he's not going on long rides... I'm so tempted! If I get up there for work I'll bag them, pun intended. I'll let the day job roll the dice for me.

Scott-E

Vetter Aficionado
Reaction score
Well he's building the GS1000 as a sportbike, so you know he's not going on long rides... I'm so tempted! If I get up there for work I'll bag them, pun intended. I'll let the day job roll the dice for me.
I know but once he starts riding that "Sport Bike" he'll get real tired of that soon enough and will want a fairing and remeber he sold the best fairing ever made to this very day. I remember selling a Honda CX500 with a full on Windjammer setup and regretting letting that bike go with all that nice Vetter stuff on it. I purchased my Honda VT600 because it is one of the few modern motorcycles you can mount that stuff on after I found a complete setup in good shape and could be purchased at a very reasonable price.

Stumpy(NH)

Grasshopper
Reaction score
A few months ago, I would have snapped that up for my project, but I must not hoard. LOL.....Maybe if I got another bike.......

Alan F.

Vetter Aficionado
Reaction score
Website
neclassicmotoguys.freeforums.net
I agree on not hoarding more, I'm at my limit now I think. But I'd love a set of the side bags and frame. Maybe I'll start piecing one together from eBay?