New Technical Forum

Larry Fine

Reaction score
You're right. Many modern sport bikes suffer the same fate as modern mini-vans: they all start to look alike.

michael_pickell

Learning the Ropes
Reaction score
Website
www.armstrongandsons.com
Steppenwolf said - Part of that is I don't like working on bikes like I did when I was younger.

This is why I was thinking of adding a marketplace forum, so those of us that come across a good vendor can pass it along to the rest of us. Like who knows a good muni carb guy? Another thing is parts are not always readily available besides EBAY.

Larry Fine

Reaction score
I concur (like that's a requirement :rolleyes:) that two forums are needed: one for products and services and one for technical questions and answers.

AVetterXS

Admin
Reaction score
Website
www.fluxar.com
I created one of the new forum categories for us.

Vendors: Products & Services

I have a question about the other Questions & Answers forum. What kind of information would we be posting there that we cant post in other categories? I read through this thread and I am still not grasping the concept. Can somebody elaborate for me.

michael_pickell

Learning the Ropes
Reaction score
Website
www.armstrongandsons.com
Old and new members can come to this forum instead of hunting through all the threads that have alot of jibber-jabber mixed in. They should find them here as well. If you feel you have a NON-Vetter issue for the older bikes we ride.
  1. "good idea" you have come across
  2. product or product source
  3. service or service source

Reactions: Saxonplace