Manuals

Discussion in 'Terraplane Sidecar' started by Iron Cowboy, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Iron Cowboy

Iron Cowboy Grasshopper

Looking for a PDF of the original Manual and any other materials that would be helpful in installing my Terraplan sidecar onto a Road Glide.

I found one link on here - but it appears to be hacked, taking me to a Russian site? I don't want to see Donald's emails - just a manual.

Any help?

2. Ray-Paige

Ray-Paige Learning the Ropes

Check Mike324's post on this subject. He furnished the latest manual available, which is for a GL1100. Hope this helps.

3. Larry Fine

Larry Fine Moderator

Cute. :D

4. trikebldr

trikebldr Learning the Ropes

This is the only generic Terraplane manual you will find (PDF). I have individual manuals for mounting to GL110's, KZ1100's, and YZ1100's. Technically, the Terraplane was too light to be mounted to a Road Glide, but of course weight can be added. Hence, I seriously doubt you will find any manual for mounting to your bike specifically. Not so sure mounts were ever made for your bike, either.
    Even with a manual you must still know all the intricacies of mounting and aligning the car to the bike. Without a specific set of mounts you are going to have to "wing it" and make up your own, or have the whole job done by a reputable sidecar dealer. If you're anywhere near the Kansas City area we could talk!

Attached Files: