Hey, from Phoenix, Az.

Cotton1111

Grasshopper
I'm an "Old Guy" with an old bike. 81 XV920RH Yamaha. I recently added a Vetter fairing and modded it to accept a LED headlight. Been trying to get in rides as often as I can before the weather goes ballistic here. I'm hoping the Vetter will make it comfy enough to maybe make it to the mountains during the summer weather.

Attachments

• IMG_0365.JPG
    IMG_0365.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0366.JPG
    IMG_0366.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 230

Scott-E

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
I'm an "Old Guy" with an old bike. 81 XV920RH Yamaha. I recently added a Vetter fairing and modded it to accept a LED headlight. Been trying to get in rides as often as I can before the weather goes ballistic here. I'm hoping the Vetter will make it comfy enough to maybe make it to the mountains during the summer weather.
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully this Virus thing will go away soon with the heat. I've been out riding but it's just not the same without stopping to eat and meet others somewhere along the way. Nothing wrong with an old bike! It's the ride that matters and not what your riding. I prefer older bikes anyway. I've purchased 2 new bikes in my lifetime but my favorite bikes were older used bikes that served me well until they were worn beyond use.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Heya Cotton,

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for sharing images of your bike. Love it! You are gonna love the Jammer in the warmer weather. I rode my in Bakersfield CA duding 100+ temps, and it was amazing. Removed the convection oven from my face! Brian on here has cut his windshield down to get some more air. I want to try that with one of my windshields.