Gold Wing on the inside, maybe . . .

Larry Fine

Country flag
Interesting cross between bike and car:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Gold-...19843a34:g:upwAAOSwsTxXixzb&item=112097245748

s-l1600.jpg

Dave Ireland

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Good grief.
Normally, I'd quite like something like this, but I have the feeling it was designed on the back of a paper plate.
I think turning too quickly might be .... exciting.

Larry Fine

Country flag
Actually, I checked, and the nose definitely is Bricklin-esque, other than the fact that the Bricklin came with body-colored front bumpers.

Scott-E

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Good grief.
Normally, I'd quite like something like this, but I have the feeling it was designed on the back of a paper plate.
I think turning too quickly might be .... exciting.
I drove one of those once. If you've ever driven an Air Cooled VW Beetle you've driven a Tri-Magnum. It uses a VW Beetle front suspension and steering assembly. It's essentially a simple, one peace bolt on unit. Whoever designed the Tri-Magnum made sure the wheel base was exactly the same as a Beetle as well. This ensured the steering would be safe and sane. It's easy to buy and install an adjuster on the top torsion bar to compensate for the reduced weight of the new body it's used with. Due to the number of VW Beetles produced and the continuing popularity it's easy and cheap to buy parts or even an entirely new manufactured assembly ready to bolt on your project.
Here's a picture of a complete front end assembly that's ready to go.
vw-classic-beetle-beam-rebuild-24.JPG

Dual Torsion bar adjusters fitted on a Beam.
blog+3+002.jpg